We are so happy to be able to welcome you back to The Ship, however we do appreciate you may have some questions about how safe it is to return.
Under the latest guidelines from the UK Government.
- We can welcome groups of 6 or less
- It is mandatory to provide correct details for Track & Trace when visiting.
- You must wear a mask at all times other than when you are sat at your table.
Here are some extra measures we have put in place for your safety.
- We have removed some tables to be able to distance them safely, and placed tables back to back where possible.
- All our chairs, tables and everything on them are sanitised after every use.
- All our team have undergone thorough training to help keep everyone safe. We regularly clean all touch points throughout the pub, we have at least 8 sanitising points, also each member of staff has been issued with their own sanitiser to keep with them. Both Customer and Staff risk assessments are reviewed regularly.
- We have QR codes on each table to enable online ordering, however we realise this is not for everyone, our team will be on hand to do table service and to help with any queries.
- We are only allowing a certain number of people inside the pub, so you don’t need to worry about the pub being overcrowded.